- Research & Publications
- About the NDC
The main task of Members' Section is to provide a multiple range of services and personal support to all Course Members and families in order to make their stay a pleasant, productive and memorable one.
Members' Section is responsible for the general in-processing of Senior Course Members.
- Housing (providing information and addresses, arranging appointments and liaising with landlords).
- Translation (providing interpreting and translating services from Italian into English/French and vice versa for unofficial, administrative matters).
- Liaising with Italian environment and local firms in order to obtain services and solve problems relating to daily life (utilities contracts, all sorts of emergencies, medical appointments, schools, banks, etc.) and providing assistance for dealing with bureaucratic matters.
- Booking accommodation (hotels and residences) and transportation, including rental cars and train, air and ferry tickets.
- Organising individual trips in Italy.
- Providing cultural information on Rome and Italy.
- Booking tickets for concerts, museum visits, and sports activities.
- Helping to organise the Course's social activities (International Evening, the Sports Afternoon, the End-of-Course Ball, Christmas and Easter Masses, and National Days).
- Co-ordinating general medical assistance for families.
- Solving problems related to non-academic and national issues.
- Co-ordinating non-hosted Italian classes for Course Members and Spouses.
- Managing and updating the Anciens' database.