Requirements for the external use of NATO content provided by the NATO DEFENSE COLLEGE.
- This web is intended for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorised attempts to upload or alter the information provided by this service are strictly prohibited.
- No material produced by NATO is to be sold, used for outside advertising or promotional purposes of any kind.
- All content taken from NATO and republished must be clearly credited or sourced to NATO.
- Photos, videos and articles are released under the legally recognized terms of "Fair Use" to members of the press, academia, non-profits and the general public.
- No material is to be used in programs, articles or online publications of any kind that defame NATO or its member countries.
- Material is provided, free of charge, for use in objective and balanced content, even if at times the end products may be critical of NATO.
- In instances where a member country is criticized, NATO wishes it to be made known that it does not associate itself with the contents of the article, publication or broadcast.
- NATO reserves the right to request the removal of NATO copyrighted material from any externally created content.
You are invited to e-mail any comments and/or questions to the NDC Public Affairs Office (PAO) at email@example.com