Requirements for the external use of NATO content provided by the NATO DEFENSE COLLEGE.
- This web is intended for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorised attempts to upload or alter the information provided by this service are strictly prohibited.
- No material produced by NATO is to be sold, used for outside advertising or promotional purposes of any kind.
- All content taken from NATO and republished must be clearly credited or sourced to NATO.
- Photos, videos and articles are released under the legally recognized terms of "Fair Use" to members of the press, academia, non-profits and the general public.
- No material is to be used in programs, articles or online publications of any kind that defame NATO or its member countries.
- Material is provided, free of charge, for use in objective and balanced content, even if at times the end products may be critical of NATO.
- In instances where a member country is criticized, NATO wishes it to be made known that it does not associate itself with the contents of the article, publication or broadcast.
- NATO reserves the right to request the removal of NATO copyrighted material from any externally created content.
- Maps displayed on the NATO Defense College website do not imply the expression of any opinion by NATO concerning the legal status or frontiers of any country, territory, or area.
You are invited to e-mail any comments and/or questions to the NDC Public Affairs Office (PAO) at firstname.lastname@example.org